- How can I check my PLI maturity amount?
- What is PLI salary?
- Is Postal Life Insurance Good?
- Which PLI scheme is better?
- What is yugal Suraksha policy?
- Is PLI maturity tax free?
- Is PLI only for government employees?
- Can PLI pay online?
- Which scheme is best in post office?
- Which is the best postal life insurance scheme?
- Who qualifies for postal life insurance?
How can I check my PLI maturity amount?
There are other ways that you can use to check the status of your policy: In case you have any query related to your policy, you can send a mail to the email ID email@example.com.
You can also call on the toll-free number 1800 180 5232, 155232.
You can also call their land line number 011 24673177..
What is PLI salary?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A performance-linked incentive (PLI) is a form of payment from an employer to an employee, which is directly related to the performance output of an employee and which may be specified in an employment contract.
Is Postal Life Insurance Good?
PLI is a good option for people, who are ‘eligible’ for it, as it charges lower premiums and offers higher returns than comparable policies of life insurers.
Which PLI scheme is better?
4) Anticipated Endowment Assurance (Santosh). This is a typical money back endowment plan, where the maximum sum assured is restricted to Rs. 5, 00,000. In this category, PLI offers two types of plans. One is 15 yrs and other is a 20 yr term.
What is yugal Suraksha policy?
Joint Life Assurance (Yugal Suraksha) It is a Joint Life Endowment Assurance in which one of the spouses should be eligible for PLI policies. Life cover to both spouses to the extent of sum assured with accrued bonus with a single premium. Minimum sum assured ₹ 20,000; Maximum ₹ 50 lac.
Is PLI maturity tax free?
Yes, premiums paid towards PLI are tax exempted as per Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Is Postal Life Insurance maturity amount taxable? No, the maturity amount will be taxable only if the sum assured in less than the prescribed limit.
Is PLI only for government employees?
Since 1894, postal life insurance (PLI) was available only to the government and semi-government employees, including the employees of public sector undertakings, financial institutions, and nationalized banks, but back in 2017, it was made open to a more wider section of the population.
Can PLI pay online?
What are the pre-requisites to pay PLI/ RPLI policy premium online? Register for PLI/RPLI online services.
Which scheme is best in post office?
3. Comparison of the various Post office savings schemesSchemeInterest RatePost Office Monthly Income Scheme Account (MIS)7.6% per annum payable monthlySenior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS)8.6% p.a. (Compounded annually)15-year Public Provident Fund Account (PPF)7.9% p.a. (Compounded annually)5 more rows•Nov 4, 2020
Which is the best postal life insurance scheme?
Salient Features of PLI policiesWhole Life Assurance (Suraksha) Minimum & Maximum age at entry: 19-55 years. … Anticipated Endowment Assurance (Sumangal) It is a Money Back Policy with maximum sum assured of ₹ 50 lacs, best suited to those who need periodical returns. … Children Policy (Bal Jeevan Bima)
Who qualifies for postal life insurance?
Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) The scheme shall cover all persons , male or female , who permanently reside in rural areas and are ordinarily residents in India to the exclusion of foreigners and non resident Indians provided they have attained majority.